I am the Co-CEO of 100% Renewables. I am a consultant, educator and speaker and the author of 'Energy Unlimited - Four Steps to 100% Renewable Energy' and several booklets on renewables. I work with businesses and governments on their sustainability strategy and specialise in helping organisations with their journey to 100% renewable energy or zero carbon.
My specialties include:
• Energy efficiency and renewable energy strategy
• GHG emissions reduction and carbon neutrality (zero net emissions)
• Climate change risk and resilience
• Building internal capacity in sustainability
• Workshop facilitation and speaking
I hold a master’s degree in commerce from the University for Business Administration and Economics in Vienna, Austria and also studied at New York University’s Stern School of Business.
I get excited about projects that achieve meaningful, measurable outcomes for both the organisation and the environment. I believe that there has never been a better time to switch to 100% renewable energy and for organisations to contribute to a sustainable future.